Have you heard of Stagely?
Our team has been hard at work developing and designing another augmented reality application called Stagely. Stagely targets real estate agents, brokers, and others in the real estate sector. Stagely is a cloud-based virtual home staging application that allows the end-user to select from custom curated furniture collections. Collection styles include modern, farmhouse, traditional, contemporary, transitional, etc. The application uses sophisticated technology to turn empty properties into fully-furnished, staged ones.
Virtual home staging has been a game changer for the real estate market since it only requires software, creativity, and a smartphone. With Stagely, real estate agents and brokers can virtually stage a home within minutes right from their phone.
What is Virtual Home Staging?
Thanks to augmented reality, real estate professionals can now stage a home in a matter of minutes and without all the heavy lifting. Virtual home staging is fast, convenient, and super easy too! All you have to do is take a picture of the empty space and open the application library to select designer inspired collections to fill the space with. Voila – you now have a staged space that will speak directly to homebuyers!
What Are the Benefits of Virtual Home Staging?
Virtual home staging is one way to sell a property faster and for a bigger return. For real estate agents, virtual home staging is a wonderful marketing tool and is a very cost-effective home staging solution. Through virtual home staging, agents and sellers can show buyers the potential of a home and present it in its best light, digitally. Staged homes are more likely to influence a buyer’s perception of the home, giving them a better visual representation of the property as their future home. Wouldn’t you like to see what a home could be versus a blank slate?
- Sell a property faster and for a bigger return
- Decreases the amount of time a home sits on the market
- A marketing tool for real estate professionals
- A cost-effective home staging solution
- A better visual representation for potential buyers
Home Staging Statistics
Here are some of the top home staging facts for 2017, according to the National Association of Realtors. These statistics validate the importance of home staging and why all real estate professionals should look into a virtual home staging solution to market their vacant listings.
Buyers’ agent perspective:
- Forty-nine percent of buyers’ agents cited that home staging had an effect on most buyer’s view of the home.
- Seventy-seven percent of buyers’ agents said staging a home made it easier for a buyer to visualize the property as a future home.
- Staging the living room for buyers was found to be most important (55 percent), followed by staging the master bedroom (51 percent), and staging the kitchen (41 percent).
- About one-third of buyer’s agents said that staging a home increased the dollar value offered between one and five percent compared to other similar homes on the market that are not staged.
Sellers’ Agent Perspective:
- Thirty-eight percent of sellers’ agents said they stage all sellers’ homes prior to listing them for sale. Fourteen percent noted that they only stage homes that are difficult to sell.
- The most common rooms that are staged include the living room (83 percent), kitchen (76 percent), master bedroom (69 percent), and the dining room (66 percent).
- When staging a home, 29 percent of sellers’ agents reported an increase of one percent to five percent of the dollar value offered by buyers, in comparison to similar homes. Twenty-one percent of respondents stated that staging a home increased the dollar value of the home between six and 10 percent.
- Thirty-nine percent of sellers’ agents stated that staging a home greatly decreases the amount of time the home is on the market.
Stagely is home staging, simplified. With the Stagely application, you can close sales faster, increase listing visibility, and much more! The application differentiates itself by offering immediate results, more advanced functionality, and an intuitive user interface.
- Close Sales Faster
- Increase Listing Visibility
- Engage Buyers
- Designer inspired collections to make staging fast, fun & easy
The Stagely application will be available for download on iOS and through the Apple app store for free. For more information or to become a beta tester, click here.